Epic Expert EVO 29 2020 Satin Black/Dove Grey
для кого предназначен
Ripping around between the tape is one way to worship at the altar of speed, but for all the
other long, fast rides or marathon races on technical terrain, there's our all-new Epic
• Full fact 11m carbon-fiber frame combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight
to deliver a peerless race bike—at any price. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox
Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC rig
you've been on.
• Meet Brain 2.0. We mounted the latest generation Brain shock closer to the axle,
making it responsive to the smallest of bumps. We also reduced oil turbulence for
consistent suspension performance, no matter how big and fast the hits come. Next,
we ditched the Brain’s original floating piston for a bladder system that yields even
smoother action. The world’s smartest suspension just got even smarter.
• Some people might call it overkill—our decision to spec the Expert Carbon EVO with a
Fox Step-Cast 34 fork. But get on the EVO and it immediately makes sense—you get
the bump-eating prowess of a longer-travel fork in a light, flex-free package. If that’s
overkill, you can always sign us up for some overkill.
• The 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle
the biggest, steepest climbs—in a simple, precise and durable package. Goodbye,
front derailleurs. We don’t need you anymore.
• Hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25mm internal width
hookless rim, ensuring optimal traction and rolling resistance properties.
• An X-Fusion Manic seatpost brings you some much-needed drop for tackling steep
descents, but it also features a zero-offset design that keeps your weight over the
bottom bracket for the climbs.