Lightweight carbon frame? Check. Industry-leading suspension technology? Oh yeah.
Race-ready build kit? You know it. The Epic Expert is not only ready to shine in races, but
it's also ready to put your closest buddies in the pain cave on the weekends.
• Full fact 11m carbon-fiber frame combines stiffness, strength, and light overall weight
to deliver a peerless race bike—at any price. Meanwhile, the new geometry, RockShox
Brain shock, and 100mm of travel, make the Epic the best handling, fastest XC rig
you've been on.
• Meet Brain 2.0. We mounted the latest generation Brain shock closer to the axle,
making it responsive to the smallest of bumps. We also reduced oil turbulence for
consistent suspension performance, no matter how big and fast the hits come. Next,
we ditched the Brain’s original floating piston for a bladder system that yields even
smoother action. The world’s smartest suspension just got even smarter.
• This Epic’s custom Brain-equipped RockShox SID fork is decidedly smart—firm
during sprints, plush over the hits—no lockout levers required.
• The 12-speed SRAM GX Eagle drivetrain gives you all the gearing you need to tackle
the biggest, steepest climbs—in a simple, precise and durable package. Goodbye,
front derailleurs. We don’t need you anymore.
• Hand-built Roval Control Carbon wheels feature a modern 25mm internal width
hookless rim, ensuring optimal traction and rolling resistance properties.